Going for it!

tiggersgirl

Mouseketeer
Hi!
I've decided to go for it and buy in at the BCV. What exactly are the procedures?
Can you really buy in for as little as $500 as Betty told me when she called?
If it's true that they are doing a presell this year, then I won't have as much saved as I planned to! I was hoping to buy in around April or May. How long does it take for a resort to sell out? I know that the BCV won't be no where as large as OKW, I'm not sure how large the others are.
Is there a mandatory amount that must be put down as a deposit? I've studied all of the angles and went over the DVC point chart hundreds of times with hundreds of different scenarios and it's all good! So now I just wait with the rest for the word on sales!

Not sure what you mean by,"buy in for as little as $500." I think that may have been a down payment. Cost of a point is going to be higher than it is now, but it has not been annouced what the cost is. Disney does have a great financing package. We did not use that (paid cash), but others have commented on the easy financing with Disney. Pre-sales, if they occur, will have incentives attached to them as well. Most of those who buy pre-sales will not be able to use their DVC until NEXT September when BCV is declared into the Condominium. I would expect there to be some good incentives to buy in that pre-sales period.
I think they expect BCV to sell out very fast because of pre-sales and the fact that it will not be a large resort. I am certain next spring would be fairly safe though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter