Going once, going twice....my final dining selections!

Kennywife

Sometimes miracles take a little time
Here are my dining selections for June 2-7 at Pop Century:

June ressies:
June 2—
Wolfgang Puck Café 4 p.m.
Les Chefs de France 8:30 p.m. (Illuminations view hopefully)

June 3—
Crystal Palace 8:30 a.m.
Le Cellier 1:20 p.m.
HOB 6 p.m.

June 4—
50’s Prime Time Café 11:30 a.m.
Cali Grill 5:45 p.m.

June 5—
Chef Mickey 9:20 a.m.
Les Chefs de France 1:40 p.m.
Crystal Palace 8:55 p.m.

June 6—
Grand Floridian Café 9 a.m.
Raglan Road 5 p.m.

June 7—The Wave 8:15 a.m.

Did I do good or what? :laughing:

Anna

We have been to and loved Le Cellier, Chefs, Cali Grille, Crystal Palace, Raglan Road...not so much with Chef Mickey's..but you probably aren't going there for the food:lmao:

Here are my dining selections for June 2-7 at Pop Century:

June ressies:
June 2—
Wolfgang Puck Café 4 p.m.
Les Chefs de France 8:30 p.m. (Illuminations view hopefully) Beautiful Restaurant good view and food
June 3—
Crystal Palace 8:30 a.m. One of our favorite buffets
Le Cellier 1:20 p.m. Luv the pretzel bread and filet
HOB 6 p.m.

June 4—
50’s Prime Time Café 11:30 a.m. Good Home Cooking
Cali Grill 5:45 p.m.

June 5—
Chef Mickey 9:20 a.m. Great Character interaction
Les Chefs de France 1:40 p.m.
Crystal Palace 8:55 p.m.

June 6—
Grand Floridian Café 9 a.m.
Raglan Road 5 p.m.

June 7—The Wave 8:15 a.m.

Did I do good or what? :laughing:

Anna

Looks Good

I think your selections look amazing, but some of them seem really close together. Are you going to be hungry again so quickly?

I'm jealous though--we're not going until November, and I'd love to be going in June! Have fun eating! :)

I had to read because the title said "final selections". I have my final selections too. Of course, they are the third set of final selections! I keep getting better ideas. It is that online reservation system ...

I think your selections look amazing, but some of them seem really close together. Are you going to be hungry again so quickly?

I'm jealous though--we're not going until November, and I'd love to be going in June! Have fun eating! :)

I agree OP- are you going to be hungry for your 8:30 pm ressie after eating at 4pm...either way, I am jealous too!! I would rather be sitting at one of those restauarnts with an empty plate than here at my desk.:)

I am guessing you have PH tixx since some of your breakfast/lunch ressies are in a different parks than some of your dinners...?
Have a great time!
What time is Spectro/Wishes on your MK day? It may cut it close since your CP ADR isn't 8:55pm...but if Wishes and Spectro are not on your agenda- then looks great!!!
Enjoy...!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter