• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going SOLO on Member Cruise

sigillaria

Mouseketeer
I am planning on going alone on the Member Cruise and have some questions for those who have been on one.

I guess I will pay double points?
Have you seen anyone alone on these cruises?
Will I have fun without a sailing partner?

I am planning on going solo as well. The charge is 150% charge or about that, points or cash. I would have gone alone on the last cruise but I was able to add my niece for a small amount more. I still had to pay for an adult for her but it was only about $300 or so more.

I can't say I have seen anyone alone on the last cruise. There is still plenty to do and you're really not alone with so many DISers onboard. I wouldn't let sailing alone stop me from having a great time.

Copper3

The only way I will be able to go on the MC next year is solo also.

We had a great time on the last one and I did many events by myself, like Bingo, Spa, Shows, Member Meetings etc. I couldnt drag the boys out of the clubs and Dh enjoyed some alone time too. Not sure how I would do completely by myself, but there seemed like plenty to do, so I wouldnt be hesitant.

It was great sharing the trip with Members and everyone was really nice!

Maybe we should start a support thread for solo Member Cruisers!

I did attend the Member Homecoming at WDW in 2004 by myself, and had a great time. I met wdwstar and her sister there and we have been great friends ever since! I also met Arminnie there and we rode Mission Space together. :love:

Thanks everyone for your input--and a thread for solos sounds great

Of course we have to get on the cruise first. :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter