• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GOING to BVC WINE & FOOD FEST

rentingspace

love life & live it!! Love my boys!
Does anyone know when Disney will put out the new schedule for the Wine and Food Festival? Getting excitted already to schedule my days.:cheer2:

I think last year the schedule of events was released in June, just before we could start making reservations. The schedule of concerts was released earlier than that. So we've got awhile to wait, unfortunately, before we can start planning.

The wait of wanting to schedule. Thank goodness I'm going in March to hold me over.:flower3: pixiedust:

The family and I will be going oct. 6-13, Will try for BCV 7 months out but also toying with the idea of AKV. Whatever you decide on, have a great time.
I also have the hold me over trip for april 14-23, but cant wait for a perogi and "a" O. K. beer in october :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter