Going to WDW Dec 2-9

hddanis

DIS Veteran
:banana: Doin the happy dance. Taking our family of 6 on our first trip to WDW. (I was there once 15 years ago just out of Navy Bootcamp)

We're staying in a delue room at the WL. This is a HUGE deal for us and we can't wait.

Heather
Mom to 4 (DD11, DD8, DD4, DS2)

You will love it and WL is awsome at Christmas time. I am planning the for week after Thanksgiving this year.Hoping it becomes a reallity as time goes on. It is to soon for me to commit. I was ther this Past December to meet other member from another board and we had dinner at WC and it was wonderful.

We'll see you there! I'll be there with my dd11, dneice6, and dtwins 3, my mom and my sil!
We'll be in a 2 bedroom in the villas! We were there last year and it's beautiful!

We'll also be at the WL 11/30-12/11!! It's me, DH, DD9 (turning 10 during the trip) and DD7. :cool1: :banana:

We can't wait!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter