Gold annual pass

Stitch2007

Mouseketeer
Since we our out of state DVC members I read we can get Gold Annual Passes. My question is would we still be able to get one for my 4 year old son or would he have to get a regular annual pass?

If you have an eligible membership (blue DVC member id card), you can purchase DVC priced annual passes for everyone in your household (limit of 8 per membership per year). All adults (ages 18+) will need to show a Photo ID with the same address as on the membership. Minors (under 18) don't need to show an ID.

QUOTE="erionm, post: 61572109, member: 219653"]
If you have an eligible membership (blue DVC member id card), you can purchase DVC priced annual passes for everyone in your household (limit of 8 per membership per year). All adults (ages 18+) will need to show a Photo ID with the same address as on the membership. Minors (under 18)
don't need to show an ID.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

If you have an eligible membership (blue DVC member id card), you can purchase DVC priced annual passes for everyone in your household (limit of 8 per membership per year). All adults (ages 18+) will need to show a Photo ID with the same address as on the membership. Minors (under 18) don't need to show an ID.

It is 8 per household for each owner, not membership. So, now that my adult kids are owners, along with my DH and me, each of the 4 households can get up to APs.

UPDATE.
An hour on the phone but DVC and CRO, made it right! Upgraded to platinum, saved almost 900 dollars.

Thanks to all fo encouraging advice .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter