• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Golden Eagle Catamaran & Doubloon Sail - Would anyone share a photo or two?

tmocker

Earning My Ears
I'd love to be able to show my family some photos of the excursions we are thinking about, the Golden Eagle Catamaran and the Doubloon Sail.

Would anyone be willing to post a picture or a link to some of their photos? We'd love to SEE IT IN ACTION!

Thanks.

:D

tmocker,
I posted just a few cruise pic on webshots just as a test and one is the Golden Eagle Catamaran. It is the first pic in the vacation album.

http://community.webshots.com/album/71174712PWKdYp

If this link does not work just go to webshots.com and click oncommunity photos and where it says look for a member search for sigafoos4 and that should take you there.
Kim:D

Also just to let you know we enjoyed this excursion but as a warning there were alot of people that got sick(seasick) I get seasick easily so I took 2 bonine before we left and although part of the way I felt a bit queasy I did not get sick.
Kim:D

Thanks for the photo of the catamaran. I'll remember my Bonine for the trip, have no fear. I've already started to stock up! ha

Any other photos of the Doubloon sail anyone? ? ? ?

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter