Golden Literider v. Go Go Elite Traveler

I had gotten the Go Go Elite traveler 3 or 4 times and loved it. The vendor switched to the Golden and it ran out of battery life much quicker even though it was new ( I am under 140 lbs BTW) I am changing vendor for next trip due to frustration with the Golden - was running low on battery before 1 PM daily.

I had gotten the Go Go Elite traveler 3 or 4 times and loved it. The vendor switched to the Golden and it ran out of battery life much quicker even though it was new ( I am under 140 lbs BTW) I am changing vendor for next trip due to frustration with the Golden - was running low on battery before 1 PM daily.
Thank you so much for this information!! I was going to go with the place that has the Golden and get a spare battery, but it sounds like it's best to just pay more and get the Go Go Elite. Running out by 1 would be a huge inconvenience!

If you are talking about a rental unit, remember that the battery life in a rental can vary wildly, even among identical units from the same vendor.

If you are renting an ECV at WDW, and it won't hold a full charge until 1PM until normal conditions, then contact your rental vendor and request an immediate replacement.

A fully charged ECV with a properly working battery should be able to go at least 8 hours at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter