Golden Mickeys Dream

We had Golden Mickeys, BatB and Believe on our 3-night sailing of the Dream in April.

I was on the April 20 3-night Dream and we were told ours was first sailing that had BatB twice (no Golden Mickeys), so if yours was before that in April that would make sense.

Will the Golden Mickey's be back in November?

It seems that nobody knows at this point. We leave on 6/1 for the first 5 night double dip of the season on the Dream, so I'll report back with our lineup. According to the supervisor the Golden Mickeys has been pulled until September, but you never know with Disney.

The theater seats 1,340. With two shows nightly, that is 2,680. Assuming that the ship is not filled to max capacity, that should be plenty of room for all who want to see a show, to do so in one evening. Two nights of BatB seems a bit excessive to me.

The theater seats 1,340. With two shows nightly, that is 2,680. Assuming that the ship is not filled to max capacity, that should be plenty of room for all who want to see a show, to do so in one evening. Two nights of BatB seems a bit excessive to me.
I agree. They could add a matinee on the day that B&B is showing (might entail scheduling that show for a sea day, however). That would up the capacity.

I like having 3 different shows on a cruise. I've cruised on other lines that repeat their "big" shows during a cruise, and I don't care for it.

They could add a matinee on the day that B&B is showing (might entail scheduling that show for a sea day, however). That would up the capacity.
A third performance probably isn't feasible. The mornings that the theater is closed on, are probably devoted to changing over the set from one show to another. Also, that would be a rough schedule for the cast and crew.

A third performance probably isn't feasible. The mornings that the theater is closed on, are probably devoted to changing over the set from one show to another. Also, that would be a rough schedule for the cast and crew.
It's been done before. Not sure why it should be any harder than in the past.

Just boarded the Dream for the first 5 night double dip, and the first two nights are Believe, then BATB, Solo movie and BATB again :sad:

So, we just got back and spoke to the Cruise Director, Carly, about the Golden Mickeys and got a response that they're always reassessing the situation and possibly would revisit it in the future. The way she said it, though, gave me very little hope that it will be back. In addition to the two nights of Believe and BATB and a showing of Solo, John Cassidy, a magician did a show in Evolution and D-Lounge.

Can you let us know what the dining rotations were? Thanks!!!

Ours was ERAER. The first 3 night we did the regular dining rotation among the 3 restaurant, the 4th night was the Pirates In The Caribbean dinner and the last night was the See Ya Real Soon dinner. He has sent the Navigators and an updated See Ya Real Soon dessert menu to Disney Cruise Blog, so check back and see if they show up :goodvibes

Ours was ERAER. The first 3 night we did the regular dining rotation among the 3 restaurant, the 4th night was the Pirates In The Caribbean dinner and the last night was the See Ya Real Soon dinner. He has sent the Navigators and an updated See Ya Real Soon dessert menu to Disney Cruise Blog, so check back and see if they show up :goodvibes

Thanks!! We leave Sunday, so I’m anxiously awaiting!! :cool1:

We did a 3 night on the Dream the last week in April. No Golden Mickey's two B&B. I was disappointed. Bumped into the cruise director who said it had just changed based on feedback. I made sure to say in my feedback I was unhappy. If you miss the Golden Mickeys be sure to let Disney know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter