"Gonna-try-again-Julie" comments welcome

minniecarousel

Chris Isaak fan
Whew! I finally feel that I'm on the right track again. Between the ONEderland by the fourth of July and the Curves team challenge, I'm motivated! (At Curves, we signed up to be on "teams" - the team to lose the most in combined weight & inches wins!) I started keeping a written food journal last Sunday, and I'm definitely down a few pounds and the drawstring on my pants is longer! (elastic waist & drawstring pants should be a big "no-no" for me - it allows for going up a few pounds w/o me noticing!)

I'm going to visit this board more often, too - to encourage and to be encouraged!

Hi Julie!! :wave2:

I hope your Curves team is doing well! I also hope you're on track for the Independence Day challenge!

If you fall off the healthy living wagon, just pick yourself up and start again! That's what makes us winners!!

Have a wonderful Monday!! :sunny:

Julie - welcome to journaling! You will find much encouragement and support here. I wish you all the best and know you'll reach onderland soon.

Happy journaling! :)

Welcome Julie!
Best of luck to you on both challenges! You will find a lot of support and encouragement here. ::yes:: We are happy you've joined us!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Have a great day!

Tracy:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter