Good App to see wait/showtime for TDL/TDS?

Miggee

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

wondering if there is a good app to download that would show wait times for rides, show time, and dining info, like the ones we have for disneyland in LA? thanks!

It appears that the official website offering info on wait times is only in Japanese. However, there is someone who seems to have written an app that pulls the data from the official website and puts into an English language app: http://tdrexplorer.com/attraction-wait-times/

I have not downloaded the app yet, but am planning on doing so. So, I cannot tell you whether it works well or not. Just wanted to share the only thing I have found so far in that regard.

It appears that the official website offering info on wait times is only in Japanese. However, there is someone who seems to have written an app that pulls the data from the official website and puts into an English language app: http://tdrexplorer.com/attraction-wait-times/

I have not downloaded the app yet, but am planning on doing so. So, I cannot tell you whether it works well or not. Just wanted to share the only thing I have found so far in that regard.
Thanks so much, I will check that out!~

The TDR Explorer app worked very well for us when we were recently at Tokyo Disney.

The wait times were always accurate from memory, give or take 5 minutes which can easily be the result of fluctuations in the crowd levels in the time it takes to actually walk to the attraction.

I also really liked that you can "favourite" selected rides and quickly and easily see their wait times instead of needing to scroll through the entire list.

Thirding the TDR Explorer App. It's not always completely accurate, but it's close enough to get a sense of what the wait times are and has the showtimes and such.

We used "Wait times + map for Tokyo Disneyland". It was great. Has both parks, maps and the wait time part was excellent.
It's an iPhone app.

Just got back and the TDR explorer app was the best ever!! Always accurate and perfect for planning fast passes

I don't have an Iphone, but android, and I am still looking. Just noticed that the one I had hasn't been updated for a while and that Nemo & Friends hasn't been included. So avoid using 'TDR Wait Time Check'. Same for 'Tokyo Disneyland Wait Time'.

Anyone here who has advice for an android app?

Anyone have any recent update on this topic? I have an Android and it doesn't appear that TDR Explore has an app, but they do have a web app. Is the TDR Explorer app/web app good enough or does anyone have a recommend app that worked well? Thanks

Use the TDR Explorer app. We got back last week and were totally dependant on it for real time queues. It's awesome and is more accurate than the in park one.

We loved the TDR explorer - we were having a rotten day in Disneysea (it was sleeting but still packed!) checked the app and saw no wait times at Disneyland so park hopped and did so many rides with 5 min waits!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter