Good food options after Park close?

parkbr

Mouseketeer
Hello,

We are planning to stay at USO and the parks close at 7PM.
I wonder what are the good options for dinners?
Last time I visited, I wasn't super impressed and I am seeking some advice.

Vast majority of places at City Walk are good. And open late. If you want to eat right after parks close, I suggest making a reservation, especially for the more popular places.

You can see all the menus (and prices) on Universal's website.

Hello,

We are planning to stay at USO and the parks close at 7PM.
I wonder what are the good options for dinners?
Last time I visited, I wasn't super impressed and I am seeking some advice.

Hard to say without knowing what you like....what you don`t like....what didn`t you like before.

There are plenty of good options, also consider the hotels, some of the restaurants are excellent, Orchids at RP is fabulous, but if you don`t like sushi that`s not good advice.

Our favourite place onsite is Strong Water Bar in Sapphire Falls. Best bar/restaurant around.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...do-including-menus-updated-regularly.2681315/

Hard to say without knowing what you like....what you don`t like....what didn`t you like before.

There are plenty of good options, also consider the hotels, some of the restaurants are excellent, Orchids at RP is fabulous, but if you don`t like sushi that`s not good advice.

Our favourite place onsite is Strong Water Bar in Sapphire Falls. Best bar/restaurant around.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...do-including-menus-updated-regularly.2681315/
I’ll second that Strong Water Bar remark. Sapphire Falls is rocking it with the restaurants as Amatista is also a good restaurant.

I'm a big fan of Cowfish. I enjoyed it so much that I'm going there for my birthday next month. I do recommend making a reservation.

I also thought Bread Box was good, but there is not a lot of seating and there can be a wait to get your food. I did mobile order and it took around 30 minutes for my order to be ready. I went there right when the two parks were closing.

I thought the food court upstairs in Citiwalk was terrible. It was crowded and impossible to find a table after the park closed.

We enjoyed Cowfish, Antojitos (my fave), and Toothsome.
Thank you.
I do not like food court in general so that is good. I will look into your recommendations!

Vast majority of places at City Walk are good. And open late. If you want to eat right after parks close, I suggest making a reservation, especially for the more popular places.

You can see all the menus (and prices) on Universal's website.
Thank you! Will do!

Thanks!
And you are right.
So last time we visited, we tried Cabana bay and Aventura cafeteria and Bubba Gump and it was just ok.

I will check out Orchid and Strong water tavern.

Thanks again !

I'm a big fan of Cowfish. I enjoyed it so much that I'm going there for my birthday next month. I do recommend making a reservation.

I also thought Bread Box was good, but there is not a lot of seating and there can be a wait to get your food. I did mobile order and it took around 30 minutes for my order to be ready. I went there right when the two parks were closing.
Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter