!!!!!got Cindy's!!!!

grover

DIS Veteran
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I was able to get ressies for Cinderella's character breakkie!!! I really really wanted to do this and DH doens't mind and neither will DS (who still doesn't know we are going by the way -surprise!) but I didn't want to get up morning after morning and go thru the whole process of trying to get thru at exactley 7am-you know the drill. And then to be disappointed after all that trying. Well today I decided to give the DC line a call after getting to work and just see if by chance there was anything available- and guess what there was!!!! I was able to get a ressie for the three of us for 8:30 am on our third morning at WDW-this is just tooo dang perfect for me! Who would have thought I of all people could luck out on that--best part is I didn't give up any sleep getting up early-would have to be up to call by 6 am our time and stress over it! Yiipeeeee!

Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

That's great Grover! :p Did you call exactly 60 days ahead of time? I'm wondering how difficult/easy it is to get reservations since they added the credit card requirement.

bunnyfoo- the ressie I got was for 60 days from now, it is for our third morning there, I had asked about the other two mornings but they were booked. I am glad got this one and didn't have to go thru all the stress so many people seem to go thru trying to get Cindys. I have the DC so the calls are free-if you have it I would suggest you also try calling at different time during the day-you never know when something will open up! Good Luck!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

grover -

You lucky one you.

Can you tell me what number you called (I also have DC) and what you had to say in order to get to the reservation desk for Cindy's brekkie?

I am almost 60 days out and getting very nervous .

Salute !

I'm so happy for you Grover! Have a wonderful trip and a great breakfast with Cindy!
Terrise

Congratulations Grover. We did CRT in July & the nicest thing was getting into MK before it opened (like you used to be able to do with EE) and walking down an "almost empty" Main Street...great pictures. Our next trip we'll do CRT or CP for an early breakfast just for that benefit. Enjoy :D

how exciting Grover, you will have a magical time:D this was one of the highlights for dd and i. :D

kathe:D

muskokagirl- I just called the number on the back of my DC card, I then got a mssg telling me to call another number (which is at work-sorry) and then pressed three for dining ressies. Mind you this is not the whole call at 3 mins to 7 procedure that is outlined on the resturant board!! I think they recommend if you calling and are deadset on getting ressies to call the wdw dining-not sure-you should read the thread -it explains it all. I just decided to call at about 8:30 MB time and got lucky!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Grover - thanks. I will try for the 7 am call but glad to hear there may be some chance I may get one a little later. Thanks for the tip. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter