• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got CRT, CP & LTT today.

DisneyLisa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I was worried about this new PS system but managed to get everything I wanted, even CRT for 8:10 am on Oct. 22nd (after being on hold forever ;)). All our PSs are made now...Disney here we come :teeth:. My neighbour & her DD are joining us for sure (they're Disney crazy like us and go every year) so we're really exited. I can't wait 74 more days. Good luck to everyone making their PSs...hope you can get what you want. :)

Because of this new system, I decided to finalize all my PS on Friday so as not to tie up the system today!

Good Luck to everybody!

Scratch

:smooth:

WOW!You did great.Thankfully my PS dates dont come up for a few months still so hopefully the phones wont be tied up when it is time.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter