Got my balcony seating tickets for Fantasmic!!!

LynGregory

Earning My Ears
We will be staying in Anaheim from 8/22 until 9/5.

Phoned this morning at 8am sharp and we have balcony seats for the 9pm Fantasmic show. I can't wait!!

Hahahaha............look in my excitement at getting tickets I forgot to actually mention that we are seeing Fantasmic on 8/24!!!

Hey! So are we. I got the balcony tickets also on the first call this morning! 9 p.m. show, see you there!!! :cool1:

Oh wow! How exciting! Yes we must look out for each other....we are coming from England although we have been to DLR a few times now.
Here's my e-mail addy, maybe you could e-mail me with your name etc and how I can recognise you?

lyngregory17@btinternet.com

Saratoga - We're on the balcony too on 8/22 for 9pm show. Look for 2 adults with 2 (very excited) 8 year olds. First time to DLR for all of us!! I would never have known about this! Thank you all for the tips!

Barringer

See you on the 22nd..... there will be 3 of us. I will be there with my mother and my 16 yr old nephew. We are travelling from Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
I am VERY excited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter