Got that WDW feeling at PCW today!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! With dh out cycling and dd at a sleep over bday party ~ ds and I headed to PCW for the day. When we walked in the music was nice and loud! Everyone was commenting on how pleasant is was to listen to the music. That's been one of my complaints about PCW. See I LOVE the WDW music as we enter the parks, gives me that WDW RUSH! PCW is finally catching on! I stopped in front of the mountain and just stared at it a while. I don't think I've ever done that. The height and mass reminded me of looking at the castle in MK. {{{{{{{{{{{{SIGH}}}}}}}}}}}} I am missing WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S

Gosh I haven't been there in 18 years. I need to get my butt over there sometime!

This is our second year with season's passes so we go a lot. We live about 25 minutes away via 407. I guess I got used to the place and didn't stop to look at the neat things that make t grand. It's been getting crowded, I think more crowded this year than last, although a staff person told me attendance is actually down. The hour long lines could have fooled me. Last year you could go in May, Sept and Oct and walk onto every ride, even Top Gun was about a 5 minute wait. This year it's been steady, even during off times.

But yesterday was different. Maybe because I was with my 2 year old and we were only heading to the childrens areas. I wasn't going commando. I thought ds would like to look at the mountain. It was very nice. The music made it. Prehaps that's why I whated to stop. It's a great crowd control feature! Stop and smell the roses! Chat soon! HEY it's my 12th wedding anniversary today ~ where to do for dinner? RFC? Someplace else? HHHUUUUMMMMM, S

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SANDRA!!! :D :D :D

Sounds like you had a perfect day with Evan at CPW. I was just thinking about being there, the other day, and that I wouldn't mind going back sometime especially when it wasn't as busy. I could do with a "WDW RUSH!" right now. Things are not improving at dh's work and there's talk about cutting back another day in the work week, soon. This does not bode well for our spring WDW plans. :( Manufacturers need to start their capital spending again!!

<center><marquee>Happy Anniversary! </center></marquee> Have a great day.

A belated Happy Anniversary to you Sandra!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter