• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Adventures in Cooking

8caliace

United States Air Force
Looking for any and all information anyone may have on the Grand Adventures in Cooking at the GF. Thanks in advance!

My kids DD 9 and DS 6 did this in August and loved it. The kids read a book, make an apron (cute w/ handprints) and decorate a chef hat, and they make a treat based on the book they read. At the end they parade through the GF lobby giving out samples of their treats. They are so proud of their work and the guests love this suprise! DD and DS make an apple tart that was great. Chef Drew is a lot of fun.

The price is I think around $19 and it is only offered on certain days. You can find all the info here on the DIS. http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/gacooking.htm

If you check the resort boards there have been lots of postings about it. Just do a search

My kids, DS then 7 and DD then 4, did it in Febraury and enjoyed it. Just asked the other day if they can do it again during our upcoming Nov trip.

My husband plans a "Disney Dinner" every Sunday and he and my daughter make something from one of our Disney cookbooks. Since my daughter enjoys this so much, I signed her up for the Adventure's in Cooking Class last spring. She had a ball!! Chef Drew is soooo much fun and she has the most darling apron and Chef's hat that she now uses on Sundays. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter