Grand Floridian Best Garden View Room

HairyChest

DIS Veteran
I made a building request for conch key, what do you guys think?

I want the best view without paying extra for the view

From the maps it looks like i can see the lagoon from conch key garden view rooms right?

Is there a map that shows what category each room number is at the grand?
I know tikiman has that for the polynesian

We stayed in Boca Chica this past January in a GV room and requested to face Narcoossee's on a higher (but not the top) floor. All of our requests were met and we had a lovely view:

Straight ahead, the view was of Narcossee's and a sliver of water by the boat dock. Looking right, though, we could see the lagoon and the CR (and parts of the electrical water parade). We loved it and weren't even in a room as close to the lagoon as you could be, so imagine those room views are even better.

We had the pool view that the PP posted from Boca Chica on a previous trip and loved that one as well!

Anyone familiar with room #’s associated in previous post? We’re bringing my father-n-law on his 1st trip in November. He loves Christmas lights/food and confident he will b thrilled with this view!

We were in Big Pine Key and had booked a garden view room. But we definitely had a lagoon view. Now I'm realizing we probably got upgraded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter