Grand Floridian Club Level

AudreyLovesTheMouse

Magic Kingdom Mad
Good morning!
This August, my daughter and I will be staying in a Royal Palm Club room. We love staying at the Grand, but this is our first time in the main building. We are beyond excited and really want to make the most of it! I was wondering if anyone has tips or suggestions about the Royal Palm experience.

Good morning!
This August, my daughter and I will be staying in a Royal Palm Club room. We love staying at the Grand, but this is our first time in the main building. We are beyond excited and really want to make the most of it! I was wondering if anyone has tips or suggestions about the Royal Palm experience.

RPC is nice!

Check out the Club Level thread lots of great tips and info.

#1 Tip

Just relax and take it all in, if the lounge area is super busy remember you can go up or down a floor for additional seating, and often times more peaceful seating, enjoy looking out over the lobby, maybe listening to the band, grab a beverage and walk out to the dock or marina for fireworks.

RPC is nice!

Check out the Club Level thread lots of great tips and info.

#1 Tip

Just relax and take it all in, if the lounge area is super busy remember you can go up or down a floor for additional seating, and often times more peaceful seating, enjoy looking out over the lobby, maybe listening to the band, grab a beverage and walk out to the dock or marina for fireworks.

I agree with everything here. RPC is a great CL with a relaxing, beautiful atmosphere. Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Does anyone know when Sugar Loaf puts out there early morning food? We will be up early to get a BG at HS next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts