GRAND FLORIDIAN - MK View/Any Advice?

dorymom67

Mouseketeer
Hello GF fans!

If you had to make a request for what you think is the BEST bldg. with the BEST view on the BEST floor what would it be? I booked a regular room with MK view. I really wanted Club level but it was all booked. I guess this question is for the frequent visitors to GF who have stayed in almost every building.

Thanks all!

Hello GF fans!

If you had to make a request for what you think is the BEST bldg. with the BEST view on the BEST floor what would it be? I booked a regular room with MK view. I really wanted Club level but it was all booked. I guess this question is for the frequent visitors to GF who have stayed in almost every building.

Thanks all!

I've stayed at the GF a few times, but can't help with MK view as we've never had that room type. If you don't get any responses here, maybe post your question on the GF FAQ (https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...villas-information-questions.3336950/page-541). The posters on that thread are very friendly and several of them are very knowledgeable about the GF :).

We ALWAYS stay in Conch Key. Great to have an accessible room that is right off the boat launch. Always request a MK view at least 2 days ahead of time. We have never been disappointed. You really can't go wrong with a floor selection. We have stayed on almost every floor, and have never disliked any of the rooms.

I stayed in the Sugar Loaf Building (CL) in 2017 and we were fortunate enough to have a Lagoon/Marina/Monorail (all in one room) view! On the third night they honored our request of a Tower Room (amazeballs) and my view was the Courtyard Pool for the rest of our trip. I actually enjoyed the Courtyard Pool view better, more people watching and happenings to witness!
I can post some pics of our past views, if interested.

**We requested a Theme Park view for our upcoming trip at the RPC (CL) Grand Floridian Resort in Sept. I'm excited and I hope to receive a center Cinderella Castle view.

Last edited:
Just returned from GF after at 4 night stay. I stayed in the main building. My room has a theme park view. I would say Conch Key would give you the best MK Castle View...

This is the view from my room (4001.... got pixie-dusted and upgraded to stay in the Grand Suite...) The building on the right in the picture is Conch Key, which is facing directly towards the Castle...
38428670_10214640820586986_1578147859893583872_n.jpg

This is the view of the HEA fireworks from our balcony
38471081_10214647464913090_1149403363750707200_n.jpg

So if you get Conch Key, theme park view on the top floor, you would get a great castle view.
Also use the room finder tool on TouringPlans to see the actual view from the Conch Key building.

Hope you will get a room in Main Building though. I didn't get my room in the main building until about 30 days prior. Always checking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter