grand vista or cypress harbour

Lynnie 2002

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip in March and I am looking at the Grand Vista and Cypress harbour as places to stay. The Grand Vista looks to be smaller than the Cypress Harbour, is this true? Also What are the pools like? Are there any waterslides. Do they have childrens activities? Do either of them have a food court or something similar? Any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

GV is a smaller resort than CH and more open (golf course) than lush, like CH. Neither one offers a water slide though both have pretty pool areas with fountains, kiddie pools, hot tubs, playgrounds, etc. Both offer organized activities. CH has more lakefront activities and bigger recreation center(s). GV has an indoor play area, like McDonald's. Both have a deli/conv. store near the main pool area. CH also offers Pizza Hut & TCBY onsite.

If the pool slide is very important to you but you want to stay in a 2BR Marriott villa, try the ones located at Marriott Orlando World Center. Each has its own quiet pool, kiddie pool, hot tub near the villas but you may take the free shuttle to the MOWC and use their huge freeform grotto pool area with slide. These resorts are called Sabal Palms, Royal Palms & Imperial Palms. All are older than the the two you've mentioned but regularly refurbished.

Lisa, thanks so much for all the info. It sounds like I can't go wrong with either resort. I dont think the indoor play area at GV would be anything my kids would be interested in. Sounds like the CH has a few more recreational things to do. Thanks again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter