Grandfather Passed Away

njdisneyfreak

DIS Veteran
:sad1: My grandpa, an amazing man, passed away yesterday. I stayed behind, while the rest of the family went to where he lived for the funeral. I just can't handle seeing him like that; I can't deal with that being my last visual memory of him. I love him deeply and this is hard. I have support here, but just wanted to post this. I just ask for those of you who pray to pray for us. My dad lost his bet friend and we lost an amazing man. :sad1:

Hugs to you and your family.. It is so difficult to lose a loved one but to me it sounds like your head is in the right place and it will hurt less as time goes by..

Take care of your Dad, he will need extra hugs losing his best friend and a remarkable Dad.. :)

Hugs to you and your family.. It is so difficult to lose a loved one but to me it sounds like your head is in the right place and it will hurt less as time goes by..

Take care of your Dad, he will need extra hugs losing his best friend and a remarkable Dad.. :)

Thank you so much.

Hugs and prayers being lifted for you. I lost my grandmother last week, an amazing woman -the funeral is tomorrow. It is so hard to lose a beloved grandparent! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hugs and prayers being lifted for you. I lost my grandmother last week, an amazing woman -the funeral is tomorrow. It is so hard to lose a beloved grandparent! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

My thoughts and prayers with you, too. It is hard. Thanks for the hugs. :grouphug: Here's one for you. Hang in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter