Great sale at The Disney Store!!!!

S

susy

Last weekend our Disney Store here in Aventura, FL had a great sale with a lot of things 50% off!! For $58 we got a piglet cup for my son, a hooded fleece sweatshirt for him (tigger), a grumpy t-shirt for my hubby and a tigger sweatshirt. I got a Tinkerbell t-shirt and sweatshirt and a princess key chain!! the best part was that we only paid $8.00, because we used a $50 gift card that we got free when we bought our passes in Nov. I even was able to use my DC card for a discount when using the giftcard. We had another giftcard that I already had used to buy quite a few items (including a cute little Cinderella snowglobe).

Just back from the Disney Store.
I got a Mickey Waffle maker at 75% off for 23.99 !
Does this mean the stores could be closing ? Practically everthing was 50-75% off.
:confused:

I was just there yesterday and got some good deals too! Luckily I know this store isn't closing and were well stocked. Lots on sale but a lot wasnt. I got some great coloring gift sets 50% off, learn to draw pooh and learn to draw Mickey plus a desk top one. All Monster Inc stuff was 75%. I am really surprised that stuff didn't sell. Guess maybe because you could find it everywhere! I also go two pairs of Pj's for the kids, 2-$24 Plus my DC discount. I may hit one more this week just to see!

Was at TDS yesterday, and most things were either 50% or 75% off. They said it was a semi annual sale or something.

I bought a denim shirt with Mickey on it (wearing it now at work), and it was $29.99, but I got it for $6.75 with 75% off and DC discount!:D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Great clearance sale! A lot of stuff was 50-75 percent off.

DH and I are big Nightmare Before Christmas fans. Got a Sally mug and a Jack mug on sale. They were regularly $10 apiece (big mugs/really cool). The sale price was 50-percent off. I got my 10-percent Disney Club discount on top of that and we walked out with both for a total of under $10, even with tax.

I just wish they still had more of the adult clothing...

Just bought 2 matching Pooh bear sweatshirts for DD's 50%off, a Pooh t-shirt for me 75% off and a Tigger t-shirt for DH 75% off. Can't wait to wear them at MK Crystal Palace breakfast. 10 days and counting!!

Don't temp me.... .PLEASE I am trying to save money for our upcoming cruise in May.....:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter