Great Snack Credits that are not Sweets...

timsueshd

Julie the Cruise Director
Looking for great snack credits that are not sweets... And can be used as a small meal.

I know that maybe weird, but we are not a huge dessert family.

We are only at Disney 4 nights on the regular dining plan, but we arrive at 9:45 am the first day and don't leave until 6 pm on the last day, so I really need to have my quick service credits spread out. I have already used all 4 of my Table Service at O'Hana, Teppen Edo, Cape May and Sci-Fi.

Try the bakery in Epcot's France Pavilion (Les Halles). They have a lot of great, snack credit eligible items that are big enough to substitute as a small meal. Personally, I like the Roule Lard et Fromage-- a roll with bacon and cheese!

img_1536.jpg

A lot of QS places have soup as a snack credit.
I think the fried rice and egg rolls at Yak n Yeti are both still snack credits.
French fries with pulled pork and cheese at FlameTree
Sides at Sommerfest in Germany in EP
Pinnochio Village Haus has side salad, soup, breadsticks

Animal Kingdom has a ton of great snack credit uses

Pizzafari (Discovery Island) - Garlic Knots
Flame Tree BBQ (Discovery Island) - Fries w/ Pulled Pork and Cheese
Chakranadi (Asia) - Asian Noodle Salad
Terra Treats (Discovery Island) - Buffalo Chicken Wings
Caravan Road (Asia) - Teriyaki Beef Slider w/ Pickled Cucumber
Smiling Crocodile (Discovery Island) - Salmon BLT, Turkey BLT

I think there's a place with shrimp mac n cheese as well that I'll be looking for this fall

Hollywood Studios (Some you might have to spend two or three to make a full meal, but are still not sweet options):

Backlot Express- waffles

Catalina Eddie's- breadsticks

KRNR- nachos + cheese

ABC Commissary- coleslaw, green beans, fire roasted corn medley.

Not many, but enough to order one QS meal and supplement.

Try the bakery in Epcot's France Pavilion (Les Halles). They have a lot of great, snack credit eligible items that are big enough to substitute as a small meal. Personally, I like the Roule Lard et Fromage-- a roll with bacon and cheese!

img_1536.jpg
I think these look so good! Are they served warm?

Aren't the regular poutine fries in DS a snack credit? I've never tried them firsthand, but I think I read it on a post here...

Aren't the regular poutine fries in DS a snack credit? I've never tried them firsthand, but I think I read it on a post here...
No they are not but the ones in Epcot at the Refreshment Port are. I thought they were pretty tasty.

I would not say that these are "great" snack credits, but if you are looking to make meals out of your snack credits, you would probably do best at breakfast. You can likely get bagels, croissants, and muffins as snack credits. You might be able to get oatmeal as well (not sure).

Fantastic items at Les Halles. I like the ham and cheese croissant (toasted).
And I do enjoy a fresh Mickey pretzel from time to time.

Fried rice at Mr Kamals in ak
Baked Macaroni topped with pulled pork in ak

I think the fried rice is at Yak and Yeti in AK. MR Kamals had falafel, spiced fries, and hummus as snack credits. Flame tree has fries topped with pulled pork and cheese as a snack credit.

Clam chowder, vegetarian chilli, vegetable rice at Columbia Harbour House. I’m making the rice and Chili a meal along with some cobbler. Three snack credits.

Last edited:
Mac n cheese (reg, shrimp and pulled pork) at Eight Spoon cafe at Animal Kingdom. The biggest problem with savory snacks on the dining plan is most of them are not available until at least 10 or 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter