Groceries for AKV

Vremfar

Earning My Ears
We're headed to stay in a Kidani 1 bdrm villa in 4 weeks, it's our first stay in 20+ years, the kids first ever. We are all so excited!!!! Can anyone give advice on getting groceries while there? We have the meal plan but would like to get snacks & some essentials for the room. We won't have a car & I'm hoping there's a way to get some delivered. Thanks!

:woohoo:

We used Garden Grocer last trip. They delivered everything, and Disney kept our order until we checked in later in the day. Disney even keeps your refrigerated items cold for you. You can order, pay, and even include tip ahead of time. Worked great for us, as we did not use the dining plan. We are not fans of it unless it is a free add on (which doesn't happen with DVC) I just feel like our whole trip revolve around our meal reservations with the plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter