>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

We use Vacation Grocery delivery and it was fantastic. The shopper texted me while shopping to clarify or offer alternatives. Even sent pictures!

Will Disney still refrigerate groceries delivered to the resort? I thought I read that they stopped doing this.

Will Disney still refrigerate groceries delivered to the resort? I thought I read that they stopped doing this.
They’ll still refrigerate/freeze items as long as you or a service brings those items to them. They stopped transporting from one resort to another any items that need to be kept cold, so if you’re doing a split stay you have to transfer them yourself.

So the OP hasn't been updated in a while, and I have a few questions...

OP Lists Amazon Prime Now, which we had used several yeas ago. Amazon took Prime Now away, other than Whole Foods delivery, does Amazon still have a delivery service where you can pick a window (I can't find it on their web site or app)? or is it just normal Prime w/same day? Or do they have something else?

For delivery to All Star Sports... do you address it as:

Disney All Star Sports - Guest <NAME> Conf#
1701 West Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL

My friend has Wallmart+ so we could use that instead. There is info in OP about Walmart+ where you address to the hotel, and in the notes put "Deliver to bell services....." Does that still apply? So we'd just address as Disney All Star, its street address, and add the notes for bell services?

So the OP hasn't been updated in a while, and I have a few questions...

OP Lists Amazon Prime Now, which we had used several yeas ago. Amazon took Prime Now away, other than Whole Foods delivery, does Amazon still have a delivery service where you can pick a window (I can't find it on their web site or app)? or is it just normal Prime w/same day? Or do they have something else?

For delivery to All Star Sports... do you address it as:

Disney All Star Sports - Guest <NAME> Conf#
1701 West Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL

My friend has Wallmart+ so we could use that instead. There is info in OP about Walmart+ where you address to the hotel, and in the notes put "Deliver to bell services....." Does that still apply? So we'd just address as Disney All Star, its street address, and add the notes for bell services?

Yes, they do! Amazon Fresh replaced Amazon Prime Now about a year ago. You can pick more conventional groceries (Goldfish, Cheerios, etc.) than are available at Whole Foods (although Whole Foods is also excellent, but may not have what you’re looking for). We plan to use Amazon Fresh when we visit Disney World in May.

Amazon Fresh is in limited locations, but is available at the Disney Resorts. In order to have it come up under your Amazon account, you’ll need to enter the address of the resort in your address book and then choose that as the delivery address before hitting the “Groceries and Stores” button. Then you’ll see both Whole Foods and Amazon Fresh.

As for how it works, I’m sure it’s very similar to how Amazon Prime Now worked (although I never used it). In case it would help, Pixie Dusted Mom has an excellent tutorial on her YouTube channel.

One caveat in case it matters to you - I think you may order alcohol through Amazon Fresh but then you’ll need to meet your delivery person rather than them leaving it at Bell Services. This means your pickup window will need to be when you’ll be available at the resort. Disney changed their policy in the last year or so and no longer allow alcohol to be dropped off at Bell Services. I think there’s an exception for one or two vendors (perhaps Garden Grocer?), but wanted to let you know in case you plan to include alcohol in your order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!