Grocery Delivery For Canadians

cantwaitforwdw

Mouseketeer
I have used Garden Grocer in the past, but prices have really risen! Any other grocery delivery options for Canadians?

Just used instacart to order from publix the other day. it worked great, and prices seemed reasonable.

I used Instacart (from Publix) last year and it worked out great. Will be using them again for our April trip

How do you get a US prime membership? Or a US instacart account?
Do the groceries get delivered to bell services or can you meet them?

We may stay at a value resort and I do like the idea of ordering a hot meal for the first night.

In value resorts is there anywhere to keep ice packs? If we could freeze them overnight then we could take cold food to the parks.

We may stay at a value resort and I do like the idea of ordering a hot meal for the first night.

In value resorts is there anywhere to keep ice packs? If we could freeze them overnight then we could take cold food to the parks.

Go to amazon.com rather than amazon.ca. You can use your existing Amazon account, US Prime is separate from Canadian Prime. We got our groceries delivered to bell services, although some people report meeting the delivery driver (I think you have to if there's alcohol being delivered). Lots of good info in the Grocery Delivery FAQ thread over on the Resorts board

No freezer section in the fridges at Pop.

There's no freezers in the refrigerators in value resorts but there are ice machines. We just used 2 ziplocs (to ensure no leakage) to hold ice for our packed food. We usually dumped the melted ice at lunch after we ate the food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!