Grocery delivery to resort

daver

Dismaniac
Good Day folks,

I am looking at getting groceries delivered to AKL . I have only seen dribs and drabs here so I would like some help. Anyone have a particular favorite? Can they deliver on arrival day and will AKL hang onto the order for me?
I am leaning toward GardenGrocer but help would be appreciated!

Have used Garden Grocer 3 times and will use them again in Oct. When we stayed at OKW Bell Services held our stuff. Stuff that needs to be frozen or in the fridge will be. We we have stayed in the Cabins at FW they were delivered right to our cabin and again stuff that needed to be kept cold was in the fridge and/or freezer.

You set the delivery date and time from what they have available when you shop however for the Beach Club Resort and Beach Club Villas and the Yacht Club orders are delivered between 430p and 530p only.

I highly recommend Garden Grocer. We have used them for several years with no complaints. It works out well for us because we tend to order more than just snacks and soda. We eat a good percentage of our meals in our DVC unit. The prices are lower than buying from Disney, with greater variety. Their customer service is stellar, in my opinion. Absolutely no complaints.

we have used Garden Grocer 3 times and will again. prices are somewhat higher than our local supermarket but we need milk, yogurt for the kids, breakfast foods, snacks, water and they deliver alcohol; we usually get beer and wine for the room. The savings on not paying resort prices for beer and wine covers the higher prices for the other items.

We had a very good experience with Dizzy Dolphin for grocery delivery. We supplemented it with Amazon Prime Now for some items that were more economical there (bottled water, etc.). We spent less than we would have with Garden Grocer, and we were very happy with both services.

There's a new service called Instacart which is available through www.publix.com & click on the Instacart link. They were advertising free delivery & a dollar amount off your first order. Not sure if they're still doing both. Heard lots of good things about this service & the folks from Instacart I've working with have been great.

I have used GG for years and never had a problem. I will be trying one of the new services provided by Publix or Safeway as it promises to be much cheaper with a better selection. I have read several positive reviews for both, have not seen anything negative but have not searched in a while as we aren't going until December. I will do a quick search for reviews again before I place my order though.

There's a new service called Instacart which is available through www.publix.com & click on the Instacart link. They were advertising free delivery & a dollar amount off your first order. Not sure if they're still doing both. Heard lots of good things about this service & the folks from Instacart I've working with have been great.
Thanks I will check it out!

We use Garden Grocer every trip, and have never had a problem.

They do offer a nice discount for orders placed early

We use wegoshop.com and have been happy.
Prices are much cheaper than GG, they deliver the day you arrive, and AKL holds the food until you arrive.

We used Instacart for our past trip to Copper Creek, 8/5-8/12. Prior trips we used DD and GG, no problems with either, Instacart prices were cheaper. We will be using Instacart for our future trips.

We've only used Prime Now so far, but it's worked great! They have most of the grocery items we want to buy and we always get a case of water to keep that cost down.

We are planning on ordering from garden grocer. From our research, it looks like GG is the only one that can deliver beer and wine without us having to be there to sign for it.

We are planning on ordering from garden grocer. From our research, it looks like GG is the only one that can deliver beer and wine without us having to be there to sign for it.
I really like their beer/wine delivery service too. I've been ordering from Garden Grocer for a decade and have always been pleased. They are very easy to work with and quick to reply if you have changes after you place your order.

This past trip earlier this month, I used Amazon Prime Now service for the first time and I absolutely love it. So much less expensive than Garden Grocer and the service was great! Selection is not large but they had what we needed so all worked out. You select the day and time slot for delivery and they send you an e-mail that it has been delivered. I told them to leave with bell services (we stayed at Saratoga Springs). I will certainly use them on future trips. All went smoothly.

So we went with Garden Grocer. Price was good, they had it delivered before we arrived at the resort. Bell services had them in the fridge and waiting. Two thumbs up!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter