Grocery delivery?

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
Wondering if anyone has recent recommendations for grocery delivery to the cabins. Can I instacart? What is best?

I used to use Garden Grocer but have found their prices to have gone way up. Last trip we used Amazon Prime Now. I believe Instacart is an option as well.

I used Walmart because I got a free delivery as a first timer (It was $10 fee I think)
I don't know about the to cabin delivery, we met the guy at the front but were in a campsite. I hope someone can chime in about it. Instacart would be an option, picking up from Publix, but as others said, the prices were pretty high.

Grocery delivery to the Fort for a cabin guest is basically no different than that to any other guest at a WDW resort.

The DIS Resorts forum has a pinned thread regarding grocery delivery to the WDW resorts and the more recent postings may give you an idea of what the current landscape looks like. I'm posting the link to the latest page in that thread.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/grocery-delivery-faq.3693570/page-27#post-61557966

Bama Ed

I used Amazon prime now twice in December. You have to go to a separate side door behind the resort airline luggage check in desk (outside the campground front desk office - so don't go wait in line there). Just go behind the airline checkin desk and ring the bell on the service door.

I used Amazon prime now twice in December. You have to go to a separate side door behind the resort airline luggage check in desk (outside the campground front desk office - so don't go wait in line there). Just go behind the airline checkin desk and ring the bell on the service door.
So they’ll hold the groceries for you and have the facility to refrigerate the cold items?

So they’ll hold the groceries for you and have the facility to refrigerate the cold items?

Yes. If you are at the Fort when the groceries are delivered, you go up to the Front Entrance to pick them up (the delivery person can not come drop them off at your campsite). If you are not at the Fort when the groceries are delivered, they go into storage and you buzz the back door to pick them up.

Which is the same basic policy at the other Disney resorts.

Bama Ed

Yes. If you are at the Fort when the groceries are delivered, you go up to the Front Entrance to pick them up (the delivery person can not come drop them off at your campsite). If you are not at the Fort when the groceries are delivered, they go into storage and you buzz the back door to pick them up.

Which is the same basic policy at the other Disney resorts.

Bama Ed
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter