Grosvenor Resort????

DisDee

DIS Veteran
Who has stayed at the Grosvenor Resort recently? We were quoted an $80.00 rate for the first week in March. Any comments or complaints would be much appreciated. Also, how "roomy" are the standard 2 double bed rooms? This trip is being planned by my 22 year old dd and her college friends. I know the location at Downtown Disney is very convienient. Thanks in advance for your comments.

We stay there rather often because it is a great deal on priceline at $30.00 per night.....
The standard room is rather roomy and comes with a refrig. The bathroom can be seperated from the bedroom part by a slidding type door with the sinks in one area and toilet and tub in another. I am not sure how pleased she will be at paying $80 bucks though. It does have two large heated pools and is about a block and a half from DD and some rooms have been newly renovated (just paint, carpet, etc).
Also, on Tues., Thurs. and Sat. mornings they have a Character breakfast that is no additional charge (just the cost of breakfast). (check the days). It is only Goofy and Pluto however.
Hope this will help.
Mowsearz

I really like the Grosvenor, especially because of the convenient location. The rooms have a refrigerator and are bigger than the Disney moderate resorts for less $!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter