Grrrr...Yet Another Topic "Moved"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chattyaholic

~For years I wanted to be older, and now I am~ Mar
What is the problem? I posted on the CB board about how I felt when attending Grandparents' Day and pledging allegiance to the flag. One person tried to turn it into a debate, so the thread was "moved", or no...wait...I think it was actually closed, which is even worse!! Come on! There are many, many topics on this board that tend to have "heated discussions" yet they go on for 2-3 pages or more!! This is ridiculous!! I LIKE the CB board. I don't care for the debate board and rarely go there anymore. And I never go to the flower & garden board, so never would have seen Dan's post that got moved to there (I think it should have been left alone!). Come on, when we post on the CB board it's because we want responses from those we "know and love." I wish the moderators wouldn't be so quick to "move" threads simply because "they" think it should be on a different board! :mad:

If you wish to discuss this please feel free to email the moderators or a webmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter