Guaranteed connecting rooms at RPR?

slawsonth

Earning My Ears
We have already booked 2 adjoining rooms at RPR for this summer. We have a king room/sleep sofa for myself, DH and DS and another room for our 2 DD (who are teens). We are also taking our golden retriever so we thought 2 rooms would be the way to go for the week. This way we would enjoy the trip a whole lot more. And Loews has this special (Loews loves teens) where you get the 2nd room connecting at a reduced rate.
But now I am worried, have read alot of threads where the rooms are not guaranteed to be connected. We need that due to our children's ages and needing more space for the 5 of us and our dog. Can anyone help ease my mind?

Last April I booked 2 rooms at the RPR and they were connecting, 2 weeks ago we had 2 rooms at the HRH and they were diagonally across from each other.

I was worried about the kids not being right next to us, but they were fine.

Patty

slawsonth - we also requested connecting and were given rooms directly across the hall from each other - now my kids are older (20s) and we had been travelling together for a week already, so I didn't even question it at that point- a little space worked out great ;) ! My brother and his family, however, were given the connecting rooms they had requested.

I do find that most hotels will really work with you on this, though. If it is really important to you (and sounds like it is) then I would call the front desk directly either first thing in the morning or the night before (if you are checking in really early) and talk to them about it again, explaining your situation. I would even be sure to speak to the manager on duty to be sure that my request was being given top priority (ask for a name so that if you have any difficulty at check-in you can ask to speak to that person for help) - I find it's most effective to do this with an attitude of "you attract more bees with sugar (or is that honey?!)", if you know what I mean! - hopefully they'll get you together if at all possible - they just won't say the word "guarantee"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter