Guardians to replace UoE and Ratatouille coming to Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Guardians" don't travel through time, it doesn't flow with their story. I didn't even like seeing the time turners in "Harry Potter". Besides if Peter could go back in time, there would be no perils in his movies. He'd just prevent his mother from dying from cancer and his younger self from being abducted.

Time traveling should be left to experts like Doc Brown, Bill Nye and that idiot on the "Dinosaur" ride.
Or Dr. Who!! Pretty sure Disney doesn't have that IP though. ;)

The "Guardians" don't travel through time, it doesn't flow with their story. I didn't even like seeing the time turners in "Harry Potter". Besides if Peter could go back in time, there would be no perils in his movies. He'd just prevent his mother from dying from cancer and his younger self from being abducted.

Time traveling should be left to experts like Doc Brown, Bill Nye and that idiot on the "Dinosaur" ride.

One could argue that any arc involving time travel can be fixed by simply doing it again to prevent anything negative from happening in the first place, why didn't the idiot from Dinosaur just travel back in time to prevent the entire ride from happening?

I don't think it's as much as a story issue as you think. Is it the best idea? No. Could it be inconsistent? Yes. Was it simply a matter of discussion, a concept? Yes.

I have said here before I am anti rides in WS just because I'm selfish and want the least amount of people back there as possible. But if any country needs something it has to be Italy. What a snoozer of a pavilion. I enjoy grabbing an adult drink and cruising the countries but I skip that one every time.

I have said here before I am anti rides in WS just because I'm selfish and want the least amount of people back there as possible. But if any country needs something it has to be Italy. What a snoozer of a pavilion. I enjoy grabbing an adult drink and cruising the countries but I skip that one every time.

That may be but it's not right next to the International Gateway. It's not a coincidence that the gondola is coming in to the IG and France is getting the Rat and GB is rumored to be getting an attraction as well.

I think Italy should get a Pinocchio ride - either clone the one from DL or come up with some other one. But, really, just anything for that pavilion because it's pretty terrible. People are getting so excited about the prospects of adding new pavilions, but I'd much rather them try to go all out on the ones they have first.

Take this for what it's worth but it popped up on YouTube feed so thought I'd share.
Well he called them the guardings of the galaxy....

He is correct in that it will be a coaster and the additional building will house the majority of the coaster.

This is true, because they no longer have "Alfredo's" as their anchor restaurant. That place was excellent.

Well he called them the guardings of the galaxy....

He is correct in that it will be a coaster and the additional building will house the majority of the coaster.

LOL. I thought the same thing. I also thought that we heard most of his "breaking news" 6 months ago...

I believe that this new notice of commencement is loosely related to the Guardians attraction at Epcot:
Yay!! Hopefully this means this'll be built soon. Might be a good idea to have this open around the time Galaxy's Edge does to control some of the crowds that aren't huge Star Wars junkies.

Off topic but I shilled out and got the Best Buy exclusive 3D blu-ray. So hopefully I like it enough for this to be built

Might be a good idea to have this open around the time Galaxy's Edge does to control some of the crowds that aren't huge Star Wars junkies.

I would bet the overlapping portion of a Venn diagram between Star Wars fans and Guardians of the Galaxy fans is quite large.

Italy has limoncello, so you're missing out. Maybe they could have a limoncello ride? Seriously, I know their was supposed to be a Rhine River Valley ride in Germany - did they build that show building? If so, is it on the Italy side? I always wanted a gondola ride in Italy (I'm a sucker for those little boat rides) and now WDW would have a different kind of gondola - and how fun would that be?

I would bet the overlapping portion of a Venn diagram between Star Wars fans and Guardians of the Galaxy fans is quite large.
True, but I know the one circle of exclusive Star Wars fans is a little bigger than the guardians exclusives circle. The middle would be huge though

Italy has limoncello, so you're missing out. Maybe they could have a limoncello ride? Seriously, I know their was supposed to be a Rhine River Valley ride in Germany - did they build that show building? If so, is it on the Italy side? I always wanted a gondola ride in Italy (I'm a sucker for those little boat rides) and now WDW would have a different kind of gondola - and how fun would that be?
They did. The biergarten restaurant is allegedly the loading platform. Hence its multiple levels. I'm not too sure though. I can confirm the show building is used for storage and training though

This may have been covered, but is France keeping the lovely little movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!