Guide Books for Families?

Kymack

Earning My Ears
With all this wonderful information on the message boards, I was just wondering how many of you still buy a guide book for families. If you do, which do you recommend?
Thanks,
Michele

I haven't bought a guide book recently, but I often borrow them from the library! For families I like WDW with kids from Kim Wiley(I think that's her name)the 2001 version is at my library and you can't beat Birbaums WDW book.

i bought the WDW w/kids by Kim Wiley. It is a great book. It rates the rides with "scare factors" and tells you which restaurants are the most "kid" friendly. I definitely recommend this book.

LuvPoohNCA

WL - June 2001

I like the Kim Wright Wiley book as well. I don't like the unofficial guide to WDW with kids. it's basically a reprint of the relevant chapter in the unofficial guide, and it's very negative and suggests if your not the right 'sort' of parent you should just stay home.

I also like the passporter which is not specifically aimed at kids, but has useful info in it.

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter