Guide to the Magic or other "Journal" suggestions

amberwc

Mouseketeer
I have been searching the forums, and I can't find anything recent on travel journal combined autograph books. I have Googled and found "Guide to the Magic" for Kids which they say has been updated to include Pandora. Has anyone used this? Does anyone have another travel journal suggestion? I am hoping to have the journal have autograph pages.
Any insights or ideas?

I ordered, and they arrived. Very cute with lots for the littles to read & do while in line. Now to pack sharpies!

My daughter will be 8 when we're over and looking for a Disney world journal she can complete when she's there (she made one for Paris but took her a while to write each page and next years holiday is 3 times the length).

She's not into autographs so doesn't need to include that, but a daily planner so she can quickly write what she did / see / eat and spend etc (maybe including stickers) no larger than A5...is there such a thing?

I'm in the UK and most of the journals for Disney are circa 2012 so horribly out of date where they have included info on the parks. I know there's printables on Etsy but was hoping for something a bit more finished (and save my ink cartridge for my printer being hammered!).

Any ideas?

Just to add, can't seem to find the Guide the the Magic above in the UK either so that looks like it's out

Just to add, can't seem to find the Guide the the Magic above in the UK either so that looks like it's out

It's on Celebrations Magazine site. I think they can ship to UK, or have it shipped straight to the hotel so it's there for your arrival.

We just got back, and by and large, it worked well for our 7 & 8 year olds. I wish I could have found something a little more personalized, but like you I didn't want an ETSY DIY project. I liked that this had little "secret" things about each ride.

I was looking into Guide to the Magic for two of my kids and I saw that they also sell a separate sticker and autograph book. Does anyone know if it’s redundant to get both? Is there a lot of overlap in the content?

I was looking into Guide to the Magic for two of my kids and I saw that they also sell a separate sticker and autograph book. Does anyone know if it’s redundant to get both? Is there a lot of overlap in the content?
I got both because it was "cheaper". It was redundant. If you want the fun guide book, get that. If you just want an autograph book, get that. It was the nicest autograph book I've seen and very nicely laid out.

I got both because it was "cheaper". It was redundant. If you want the fun guide book, get that. If you just want an autograph book, get that. It was the nicest autograph book I've seen and very nicely laid out.

Thanks for the info! Maybe I'll get one autograph book for all three kids to share and then get each of my older kids the guide book. They both love journals and filling things in, so I don't think they'd want to share the guide book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter