H-a-p-p-y Thanksgiving Week

snelsonbrown

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hello everybody and yes I mean you :D

I would like to take this time to wish each of you one of the most enjoyable and blessed Thanksgiving week and a special one on Turkey Day. I sincerely hope that this is the best for each of you no matter where you go or with whom you spend it with - do it with memory making thoughts.

I would also like to say at this time to all of those that have had us do your baskets, flowers etc - to those that just needed help in some way while here in my home state or to those that just needed questions answered about either Brevard County or my hometown of Key West or to those that just stopped by the shop to say hello and share your thoughts and affection, Norm and I would like to express how much we have enjoyed each of you - so many became a part of so many good memories to carry on into the future - thank you for the beautiful letters and notes - I sincerely thank you for taking the time to be so thoughtful and shown so much kindness - believe me it will come back double fold.

We still here if we can help and if you come by the shop, it would thrilled us to pieces and if you order from us - a special thank you and if you don't - that is ok also.
God bless each of you super good.
With love
Always
Shirley and Norm

Thank you Shirley
Hope you and Norm have a Happy Thanksgiving. If we are out that way Fri maybe we will stop in to say hello.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! We really do have so much to be thankful for this year...in addition to the Magic, Wonder, O-Club, Princesses, Castaway Cay...and maybe a Konk Cooler, too!
Happy Holidays to all!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Scratch
:smooth:

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

Thank you so much Shirley! I always enjoy your replies and sure hope I get to meet you one day!

Thanksgiving is my all time favorite holiday! A special time for families to get together, enjoy each others company, have a delicious feast and give thanks for our many blessings. ^i^

We started a tradition when our kids were little -
Everyone anonymously writes what they are thankful for on a piece of paper and puts it in a bowl. The bowl is passed and each draws one and reads aloud. It is really wonderful to see how each is thankful in their own way and we have made many special memories doing this the past 30 yrs. :)

Wishing you, Norm and family a very happy and healthy holiday.:)

God Bless America! The 'Magic' could use a little pixie dust too. ;)

Here is a

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! To you and yours!!

Tommy can't stop talking about you. Do you need more Grandchildren?

The Green Family is very Thankful that we had the opportunity to meet Shirley!!

smiles Patty

Hello Patty - Tommy has been a great pen pal - I told him to have you call me so that you was assured he had a weird conch pen pal in his life :D ------he has just a high interest in so many things especially about Key West so I told him I would send him some books I thought he would enjoy reading - I am for kids expanding their knowledge in the right directions - I really enjoy kids guess that is why I had so many of my childrens friend always around the house when theywere growing up and they still keep in touch after so many years - maybe it cause we did so much fun stuff together even tho it was tough during those days -

To the rest - thank you again for the kindness -
Always
Shirley

Shirley, Happy Thanksgiving to you and Norm. You truly are one of God's special people. You bring a smile to everyone. Thanks. Look forward to meeting you some day.
plutojudy

I hope everyone has a joyous Thanksgiving! :) And thank you Shirley and Norm, for all that you do. :)

SHIRLEY and NORM...

Lucky Barb & Tony...your other "children"...get to see you this week and we don't.. :(

BUT MAYBE SOOOONNNNNNN.....

Our family is thankful(at least I am) that I survived the work
accident. So we will be extra thankful this week.

Miss you
much love

Phyllis

Michelle - make sure you try to stop by the shop ok and Phyllis - am so glad sweetie that the truck going through your office did miss you - where is my tranquilizer when I need them time huh - my other children Tony and Barb will be here Thursday and am I looking forward to it WHOOPEE - Anyhow just wanted to take the time to say thanks again for all the kindness shown.
Luv ya all
Me from Key West and cape Canaveral:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter