H.S. Band Trip

ldh

Earning My Ears
We're going in April with the HS band. Staying off-site, kids get to march in character parade. My question is how can we extend our hopper passes? The band is taking a bus and we're flying. So, we'll be there a day before them and a day after. And any other suggestions?

My DD went with her school band, they played at epcot. We have annual passes, so i took the pass that came with her package$$ and they let me upgrade it to a four day park hopper. So we didnt loose the two days. Usually the expiration date is 7 days from first use. It was only a three day pass.

Are youaware of hat typ plan your school has went with? Are the passes Magic Music Day passes? If o, they can b added to up to three days either way, BUT he person incharge fmaking the group arangements, ill ave to to this for you. If they need help, you might volunteer to do this and it would mae things much easier.
Are the passes just plai hoppers? If o, the ticket windw would allo yo to add more days.
f your band group is going and NO doing the Disney Magic Music Days program, I highly reccomend checkin into it and submitting it to your director!!!! The savings in park passes ar pretty huge! The only draw back that some poeple have with them is that any unused days are lost.

Gerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter