H

hhenderlight

Earning My Ears
I’m new here. I have a member asking me to PM. When I go to conversations I do not see a place to do that. When I go to the member’s page, I do not see a place to start a PM.

These are your first 3 posts.
Seems like whatever you had posted before may have went against guidelines so they were deleted.

I would suggest just keep posting nonsense on this thread until you reach 10 posts.
As of now I only see you have FOUR posts.

I would suggest just keep posting nonsense on this thread until you reach 10 posts.
As of now I only see you have FOUR posts.

Posting just to boost your count anywhere other than the TEST board will result in those posts being deleted and no longer being included in your count. We encourage members to participate on threads that interest them.

hhenderlight please read the sticky threads at the top of this page. Your post count will need to be at 10 and then it may take an hour or so for your ability to start a conversation is active. Your posts on the DVC Board do not count towards your 10 posts.

Please go ahead and delete this thread and my account. I wish you all the best but this is the most frustrating experience I have ever endured.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!