Had 730 ADR....now Epcot closed at 7?

2hapykdz

DIS Veteran
Can't get anyone on the phone for hours.....just realized we had 730 ADR for Tutto in Epcot in Sept...now Epcot is closed at 7. I've been in restaurants before until after park closes....but this is 30 mins after. Haven't received anything from WDW....wondering if the restaurants are keeping the reservations...nothing else will be open? Any ideas? TIA!

I'm in the same boat. emailed them a couple of days ago so will respond to you if I get an answer. my mom scheduled dinner at magic kingdom at 6:15 and they now close at 6:00. Still shows in her MDE. I was able to grab a 5:50 which I didn't even know they would schedule that close to closing so just waiting to hear which one if any we can keep.

I'm in the same boat. emailed them a couple of days ago so will respond to you if I get an answer. my mom scheduled dinner at magic kingdom at 6:15 and they now close at 6:00. Still shows in her MDE. I was able to grab a 5:50 which I didn't even know they would schedule that close to closing so just waiting to hear which one if any we can keep.
Wondering if they are keeping all ADRS....because I guess you could always get on a line to ride something at close and that could take 20-30 mins????

Or they are struggling to stop the cash loss every day

nothing will ever be as it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter