Had a blast at the Fort!

tntina

Earning My Ears
We took our first trip to the Fort June 13-21. It was better than I expected. There were RVs everywhere but it didn't feel overcrowed at all.
We were in loop 600, it was convient to the pool and campfire area as well as the marina. That worked out great for us since we didn't reserve a golf cart. If you want one you better reserve it before you get there. We did try renting one a couple of times but didn't have any luck.
The buses were a great way to get around, we never had any problems with them. I do suggest however leaving the park before closing if you leave at closing and the bus fills up you will have to wait for a little while.
We only ate at Trails End once. We did order the Chicken take out once, it was well worth the money.
Since this was our first trip to Disney we spent more time at the parks than at the Fort. I do regret not having more time to spend there.
We were also given a "dream" at Epcot!:yay: My family was treated to a special viewing area for the fireworks. It was great!!
The info I got off these boards really helped in my planning. Maybe I will have time to post pics later. Thanks everyone!!

Glad to hear you had a good time! The more you go the more you realize all that there is to do at the Fort. Maybe the next time you can plan some fort time into your schedule. :thumbsup2

Glad a fellow Tennesseean had a great time at the Fort.
Maybe your next trip to the Fort ya'll be able to enjoy the campground more, and course you'll need to try fish'n too.

Look'n forward to the pix !!

We took our first trip to the Fort June 13-21. It was better than I expected. There were RVs everywhere but it didn't feel overcrowed at all.
We were in loop 600, it was convient to the pool and campfire area as well as the marina. That worked out great for us since we didn't reserve a golf cart. If you want one you better reserve it before you get there. We did try renting one a couple of times but didn't have any luck.
The buses were a great way to get around, we never had any problems with them. I do suggest however leaving the park before closing if you leave at closing and the bus fills up you will have to wait for a little while.
We only ate at Trails End once. We did order the Chicken take out once, it was well worth the money.
Since this was our first trip to Disney we spent more time at the parks than at the Fort. I do regret not having more time to spend there.
We were also given a "dream" at Epcot!:yay: My family was treated to a special viewing area for the fireworks. It was great!!
The info I got off these boards really helped in my planning. Maybe I will have time to post pics later. Thanks everyone!!

We were there the same time and also spent more time at the parks then at the fort. Next time we will stay two weeks just to be able to enjoy the fort more, what a great place!

Glad you had such a wonderful trip!

Tell me more about the "dream" you were given at Epcot. How did that happen?

Glad you had a great trip. Congratulations on your "Dream"!

Looking forward to your photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter