had to cancell Novembers trip

abbyndrewmom

Mouseketeer
because we just bought a house!!!! We are still hoping we can go in January and June is for sure. I am sad as we were going to go down especially for the food and wine festival and take advantage of the great cruise/land package at the Swan. I guess I'll just have to start planning for next year.

The house is in Fergus Ontario and is a big old red brick on St. Andrews st. We are very excited and looking forward to moving soon.

Allison

CONGRATS ALLISON! Was that a BBQ House Warming Invitation for DISERS?????????? :p

We bought a new house last April and had to cancel our February trip. However, we did go in May. It was great to go after all the hassles of moving. Couldn't really afford it, but I guess that's what the line of credit is for.
Congratulations on your new house. Hope everything goes smoothly. Once you're settled you can start to plan your trip.

Congrats on the new house! With other trips to Disney planned I'm sure it won't be too bad to miss the November one.

Congratulations Allison on your new home and yes there will be plenty more trips in store for you....I'm sure!;) :sunny:

Allison-Congrats on the new house! Must very exciting! To bad you can't make it to Disney but you have two more trips to look forward to!!

Smiles

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

We used to live In Elora and I always thought Ferguswas so pretty. There are lovely houses on St. Andrew St.Congrats

Congratulations on the new house Allison! I always thought Fergus was such a pretty town. I'll bet the time will just fly by as you settle in and you'll be off on your Disney trip before you know it!

Congratulations on the new house Allison! I always thought Fergus was such a pretty town. I'll bet the time will just fly by as you settle in and you'll be off on your Disney trip before you know it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter