Had wonderful room at Beach Club this week! Mini-review

SanDiegoDayTripper

Mouseketeer
Hi all! Just returned from WDW yesterday, thought I'd recommend a room we stayed in 9/16-9/19 at BC.

Room 3519 - Third floor, KING BED room. We were two adults, attending a convention that held all meetings in the Yacht Club Convention Building. I had requested the king bed, and was so pleased to receive my request. We landed from the west coast at 5:30 p.m., and as soon as I turned my phone back on, the text was waiting for me with our room number, and we could go right there and use our MBs to open the door. My husband thought that was very cool. We handled our own luggage, and from the front door of the BC to our room was about 2 minutes.

The room was very big, including a long hallway from the door, with the closet and bathroom first, then opening to the bed area. Because it is a corner room, it has two walls of windows. No real balcony, just a french balcony. Out of the side windows, we could see Illuminations at night, the high blasts through the trees, and could hear the music.

Air conditioning worked wonderfully, housekeeping made up our rooms around 1:00 each day.

Bonus to this room was the location of the stairs just outside our door, which led directly to the back hallways and the Marketplace was a mere 30-second walk. I had a refillable mug that I bought down there, and loved the convenience of the fill-ups as I dashed to meeting and events. Also loved being able to fill up at the Yacht Club in between meetings.

This won't apply to everyone, but we thought the meeting spaces and banquet food at the YC Convention Center were excellent. It took us a few times, but we realized the shortest way to the convention center from the BC was to actually walk out the front door, go past the bus area, and enter the Center from the side doors. Much shorter walk than around the pool area.

We spent just one afternoon in the parks, at EPCOT at Food & Wine, using half-day convention tickets. Highlights were the San Angel Inn in Mexico, the Acai/Vodka drink from the coffee carts, and the lamb meatballs and the frozen wine concoction with Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc from the New Zealand booth. It was a super hot day, very humid, but we made it Around the World!

Very nice!! Our most recent stay at BC (a few weeks ago) was also wonderful! Our room was very close to Marketplace too, and we also loved the refillable mug station. Glad you had a great time!

So happy that you had a great time!!! Sounds like your room was perfect for you! Thank you for sharing!

Hi all! Just returned from WDW yesterday, thought I'd recommend a room we stayed in 9/16-9/19 at BC.

Room 3519 - Third floor, KING BED room. We were two adults, attending a convention that held all meetings in the Yacht Club Convention Building. I had requested the king bed, and was so pleased to receive my request. We landed from the west coast at 5:30 p.m., and as soon as I turned my phone back on, the text was waiting for me with our room number, and we could go right there and use our MBs to open the door. My husband thought that was very cool. We handled our own luggage, and from the front door of the BC to our room was about 2 minutes.

The room was very big, including a long hallway from the door, with the closet and bathroom first, then opening to the bed area. Because it is a corner room, it has two walls of windows. No real balcony, just a french balcony. Out of the side windows, we could see Illuminations at night, the high blasts through the trees, and could hear the music.

Air conditioning worked wonderfully, housekeeping made up our rooms around 1:00 each day.

Bonus to this room was the location of the stairs just outside our door, which led directly to the back hallways and the Marketplace was a mere 30-second walk. I had a refillable mug that I bought down there, and loved the convenience of the fill-ups as I dashed to meeting and events. Also loved being able to fill up at the Yacht Club in between meetings.

This won't apply to everyone, but we thought the meeting spaces and banquet food at the YC Convention Center were excellent. It took us a few times, but we realized the shortest way to the convention center from the BC was to actually walk out the front door, go past the bus area, and enter the Center from the side doors. Much shorter walk than around the pool area.

We spent just one afternoon in the parks, at EPCOT at Food & Wine, using half-day convention tickets. Highlights were the San Angel Inn in Mexico, the Acai/Vodka drink from the coffee carts, and the lamb meatballs and the frozen wine concoction with Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc from the New Zealand booth. It was a super hot day, very humid, but we made it Around the World!
Glad you liked it. We stayed last month and had a beautiful room, too.

We had a room down a VERY long hallway but I loved my stay at the BC. It's my favorite resort so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!