Halloween and the World Series?

ljb9539

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me if ESPN takes reservations at all.

We are in town on the 31st (going to MNSSHP on the 28th) and up herein RI we are hoping the Red Sox are in the WS and playing... and we don't want to miss that game (really we will porbally want to watch it no matter what - but if it is the RED SOX we are so there.) --- I wanted to be sure we could get in - esp since i think they are also doing something special for Halloween that night at the Boardwalk?? Any advice would be awesome!
Thanks

Laura::MickeyMo

The ESPN club does not take PS. It's first come, first served. If it is a big event you could wait a while as the club is popular with the locals. Our town car driver told us that he meets a good sized group of people for every Monday night football game.

If I wanted to watch MNF or the WS I'd get there early, but, coming from a Yankee fan, you won't have to worry about watching the Sox in the WS.

LJB9539 has a very good point. I am not a Yank or Sox fan, but the Sox got no shot, Sorry. The Cardinals will beat Whoever the AL sends in in 5 games. The BoSox will find a new ultra dramatic way to loose it in the ALCS or Series somehow. And sorry to the Astros fan, but you can't run before you walk, when you have never won a post season series you will not just take a World Series in your first shot. I'm just a Baseball fan, I don't dislike any of you'r teams. I only dislike the 1 for 13 Braves. A lot of TALK about Atlanta, but only one Series in 12 Shots. The Blue Jays have more than the Braves. As a Phillies Phan, "just wait till next year" as usual. Oh yea, see you all in Disney. We'll be at MNSSHP on the 31st.

I am not getting into which team is going to be in the series. I can tell you my personal experience with ESPN and the WS from about 5 years ago. I waited a long time in line for a seat, the game was well underway. It is a great place to watch the game from .

Thanks for the info on ESPN. I much appreciate it! Looks like I might be spending my day there to see that game if it makes it to #7.

Go Red Sox!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter