Halloween Cruise Menus?

4KsLUVDisney

Mouseketeer
We sailed in May on the Fantasy on the Eastern Caribbean itinerary and now going to sail on September 22 on the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean but its the Halloween on the High Seas cruise.
Will the dinner menus be any different than what we had in May of this year? Do they change up any from summer to fall?

I know there was one night on the cruise in May we didn't like the food and that was the night we booked Palo and I am wanting to do that again if everything will be the same.

The menus do not change very frequently at all. There may be some minor changes from time to time but major overhauls aren't done regularly. I don't recall there being any special menus on Halloween cruises but it's been a few years since we did one so that may have changed.

Last edited:
We did not have a different menu. Halloween activities are during the day. We ended up having the Pirate menu that night. But then we also had a Marvel day on that cruise that changed a menu one night.

I just got off the Halloween cruise on the Fantasy Sep 8-15. There was no Halloween menu but there were Halloween drinks for sale and some people got the Spider Dessert that I had seen at the parks!

It sounds like it came with the meal but only some people received it when requested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!