Halloween Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.-Completed

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Halloween is right around the corner, so we will start sign ups for our first holiday exchange. Since the boards have been slow, and there seems to be interest for new exchangers to join in, the exchange amount will be lower. This will give the new exchangers the opportunity to experience how exchanges here are done, and for the regulars to get their holiday exchange fill.

This will be a $10.00 exchange before shipping cost. EVERYONE MUST SEND ME A TRACKING NUMBER SINCE I WILL BE TRACKING ALL MAILINGS. YOU MUST SEND ME THE NUMBER RIGHT AFTER YOU HAVE SENT OUT YOUR EXCHANGE.

Names will be given by Tuesday 9/20.
All exchanges must be sent out by Thursday 9/29.

PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU ARE WILLING TO FOLLOW THE RULES, AND COME THROUGH WITH YOUR HALF OF THE EXCHANGE. NO ONE LIKES TO BE DISSAPPOINTED. ALSO PLEASE KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD, AND THE SENT/RCVD. THREAD THAT WILLL BE POSTED AFTER ALL THE NAMES HAVE BEEN GIVEN OUT, AND YOUR PM BOX. I OCCASSIONALLY POST INFO. AND/OR SENT OUT PRIVATE MESSAGES.

To sign up, please pm me the below info.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Are you willing to send internationally via AIR MAIL-Yes or No?
Are you able to be an ELF if needed-Yes or No?
*What are some of your favorite Halloween treats that you enjoy?
*Do you decorate for Halloween?
*Do you have any allergies/dislikes?

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a pm-(private message).

Last edited:
Sign ups have closed. I will send out pal info. right now. Please post on this thread as well when you have receive your exchange. And send me your tracking number once you have sent out your exchange!

I've received my exchange.

And Princess Heather's Mom is my hero. I was having an eh kind of day. Then I opened my package. What a way to turn the day around.

Thank you so much.

What type of goodies did you get?
I was going to try to post a picture, but it isn't working.

So, here goes.

I got a Dracula Mickey, that is now sitting in my car, on the dash. Light up pumpkin earrings. Mickey/Minnie stretch bracelets. Dory magnetic pad. And a bunch of candy. Some that I haven't tried before now.

Sorry I haven't been around, I got Malware from this site a while back. :(

The mailman just delivered my package! It feels more like Christmas more than Halloween! Lol!

Received candy galore! I will have to control myself... a cute little notepad with a spider on it, spider hanging decoration, an adorable spider dishtowel, two pair of Halloween socks! a flashy Halloween bracelet. And a Mickey Mouse tsum tsum. All with a lovely Mickey & Minnie Halloween card that fits in a cute little plastic caldron. Thank you MaryLovesPoohBear!(Now, where to hid my candy from DH... heehee)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!