Halloween on the High Seas Merchandise?

fifthdimensiondweller

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

So we have a Halloween on the High Seas cruise booked in 2018. Is there typically any exclusive merchandise for this? We are on the Dream is that makes a difference! Thanks! ETA: if anyone going on a Halloween cruise in the coming months would like, please let me know what you find so I have an idea for next year- thanks!

I'll be on the Magic for the 10/14/17 HOTHS cruise. I can tell you from past years they have pins, t-shirts, Tervis Tumblers, ears, costume accessories, plush, etc. When you say exclusive do you mean that can't be found at the parks?

MJ

I'll be on the Magic for the 10/14/17 HOTHS cruise. I can tell you from past years they have pins, t-shirts, Tervis Tumblers, ears, costume accessories, plush, etc. When you say exclusive do you mean that can't be found at the parks?

MJ

Hi! As far as exclusive, honestly anything Halloween whether it can be found in the parks or not would be awesome, but something we could only get on the ship or something that actually says "Halloween on the High Seas" would be extra special :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!