Halloween resort refillable mug?

At Pop last night around 11pm they were sold out per the CM. When we got there in the morning around 8am, they were all out on display! I believe that when they say sold out for the night they just aren't putting more out but will have them in the morning. Heard many people asking for them!

I saw them at the Capt Cook's at the Poly Weds (9/6), but they were gone by Friday. Left late yesterday and did not see any

Does anyone know or have tried to buy one without activating it? I want one for each granddaughter so can I use one for my September trip and activate the second one in December?

They have to be activated at time of purchase.

Been at CSR since Tuesday... no mugs at all! I’ve held out all week hoping! Going to CG tonight and hoping contemporary has them and I’ll grab one, otherwise I will miss them as we leave on Thursday!

Just back from a split stay at SSR and CCV. We didn't see any Halloween mugs for sale although we did see a few people walking around with them at WL.

Does anyone know or have tried to buy one without activating it? I want one for each granddaughter so can I use one for my September trip and activate the second one in December?

I purchased one Saturday night in the gift shop without activating. My cousin asked me to pick one up for her as a gift. CM said a lot of people are buying them as souvenirs, no need to activate.

Been at CSR since Tuesday... no mugs at all! I’ve held out all week hoping! Going to CG tonight and hoping contemporary has them and I’ll grab one, otherwise I will miss them as we leave on Thursday!

I think CSR put them out early. A Food and Beverage manager asked me where I got mine. She said she can't get them until mid October, as they are on backorder. Contemporary had them toward the end of last week.

I think CSR put them out early. A Food and Beverage manager asked me where I got mine. She said she can't get them until mid October, as they are on backorder. Contemporary had them toward the end of last week.
It stinks to hear that they are back ordered until mid October. We will be there 9/28. I was hoping they would not have run out so soon. Here’s hoping for an early delivery.

Not at AKL Jambo House or Kidani Village as on 4p 9/14, but will keep checking early in the morning!

Anyone know of the availability at the GF? We check in a week from today!

They had them when I was there on the 6th. They could be sold out now and have them by the time you arrive, or vice versa. If they don't have them check other resorts. Availability has varied a lot daily across resorts.

We got ours at movies on Friday, at Sports now and they have them here as well.

They're still available at Boardwalk Bakery as of last night. I saw many ppl still getting the regular ones since those are still available too. Maybe too early for Halloween for some ppl. ;)
Just to confirm, at 7pm tonight Boardwalk Bakery had the Halloween and the regular one.

No mugs at all star movies and the cm said the whole property is sold out til oct 1...has anyone seen any?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter