Halloween Time Superthread 2020: Oogie's Back!! And Other Halloween Time Information -- Please Read Post 1! (OBB DATES CANCELLED 7/24/20)

Sorry if this repeat info... I can’t remember where I originally saw these - Facebook, IG? Anyhow, I was thrilled to still be able to find these at Lowe’s last week!

There was only 1 of the Mickey bat and pumpkin left after I grabbed mine, so hurry if you are interested! Gotta have something to look forward to these days, and I’m definitely excited to decorate the house when the time is appropriate.😂🎃👻

Sorry if this repeat info... I can’t remember where I originally saw these - Facebook, IG? Anyhow, I was thrilled to still be able to find these at Lowe’s last week!

There was only 1 of the Mickey bat and pumpkin left after I grabbed mine, so hurry if you are interested! Gotta have something to look forward to these days, and I’m definitely excited to decorate the house when the time is appropriate.😂🎃👻

I love the Mickey bat and have the perfect place to put it. Hmmm, I'll have to see if I can find one. Thanks for the heads up.

I love the Mickey bat and have the perfect place to put it. Hmmm, I'll have to see if I can find one. Thanks for the heads up.

No problem! He was pretty popular as well as the Mickey ghost (sold out at the store I was at), so I’d definitely check out Lowe’s sooner than later. 😅

They also had quite a few NBC inflatables if anyone is interested!

Now available for pre-order on Shop Disney:
www.shopdisney.com

Cloth Face Masks 2-Pack – The Nightmare Before Christmas – Limited Release | shopDisney
With our Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas Cloth Face Masks 2-Pack Set, Disney is using the power of our timeless stories and beloved characters to address our guests' needs for family-friendly reusable cloth face masks.
www.shopdisney.com
www.shopdisney.com
www.shopdisney.com

Cloth Face Masks 2-Pack – Mickey and Minnie Mouse Halloween – Limited Release | shopDisney
With our Halloween Cloth Face Masks 2-Pack Set, Disney is using the power of our timeless stories and beloved characters to address our guests' needs for family-friendly reusable cloth face masks.
www.shopdisney.com
www.shopdisney.com

Downtown Disney has the Oogie Boogie nutcrackers! They were at WDW, but they’ve made their way over to us now!
3734FDA6-034E-4AEC-927B-9E02693C078E.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter