Halloween Time Superthread 2020: Oogie's Back!! And Other Halloween Time Information -- Please Read Post 1! (OBB DATES CANCELLED 7/24/20)

everytime somone posts on this thread I get excited for an announcement...lol!

Its strange. Tickets went on sale so early last year for both DL and WDW. Beginning of January for WDW, but now word so far.

I'm glad there are so many other posters excited for Halloween! I saw some videos of the Oogie Boogie Bash on YouTube, and it really piqued my interest. I'm hoping to visit during the last week of October on weekdays- per some websites, it looks like there are quiet weekdays then (ie. Tues/Weds), and we can hit up the bash closer to Halloween too. :) Yay!!

I'm glad there are so many other posters excited for Halloween! I saw some videos of the Oogie Boogie Bash on YouTube, and it really piqued my interest. I'm hoping to visit during the last week of October on weekdays- per some websites, it looks like there are quiet weekdays then (ie. Tues/Weds), and we can hit up the bash closer to Halloween too. :) Yay!!

I am so excited!!! We are flying in Halloween day and spending a couple days after just to hit the party. I have done a party a few years ago when it was in DL and am looking forward to seeing what it is like over in DCA.

The tickets for last years party were a bit pricey, but, the party was amazing. I loved that they had characters in the queue lines for trick or treating and getting photos with characters were so much easier than in MNSSHP. It's a once a year thing, so I'm happy to pay the ticket price. CA was an excellent venue, didn't feel crowded at all. I would have loved to gone again this year, but, I'm definitely going back next year. Travelling from the UK gets a bit pricey.

@Vala: One date to add to the first post: the 30th Anniversary CHOC Walk will be Sunday, 9/13/20. Don't know for certain yet whether that falls during Halloween Time this year, but it's worth mentioning.

Definitely worth mentioning cause that likely explains why I found outrageous hotel rates for that weekend. lol I'll go and add it.

Had to share.... BFF asks when we usually go to DL in October.... I launch into a multi-text schpeal about OBB and nighttime entertainment, and Gay Days and Columbus weekend and the whole 9.... she finally stops and me says she isn’t going to DL she is trying to plan something around my trip... :rotfl2:

had to tell her we aren’t even going this October... but now she has to because I told her all that stuff!

Had to share.... BFF asks when we usually go to DL in October.... I launch into a multi-text schpeal about OBB and nighttime entertainment, and Gay Days and Columbus weekend and the whole 9.... she finally stops and me says she isn’t going to DL she is trying to plan something around my trip... :rotfl2:

had to tell her we aren’t even going this October... but now she has to because I told her all that stuff!
LOL! DISers -- you can spot us a mile away!

Hi, Everyone!

When do you think Halloween party tickets will go on-sale this year?
Look over the first post in this Superthread. There is a recap there of the important dates from last year: when OBB tickets went on sale, when they sold out, in what order, etc. There aren't any guarantees that this year will follow the same schedule or pattern, but it will give you something to go on.

Yeah I think all of that had to do with Galaxy’s Edge opening. They knew traffic would be up, especially on the site. So they wanted to take advantage of getting those tickets up and sold out

I think we will see a later release this year. Disney world also released tickets early last year (January) and they haven’t announced anything yet and it’s almost March.

I think we will see a later release this year. Disney world also released tickets early last year (January) and they haven’t announced anything yet and it’s almost March.

Some of the UK authorized agents for some reason already sell tickets for the WDW parties. I got mine for the second part of my trip.

Some of the UK authorized agents for some reason already sell tickets for the WDW parties. I got mine for the second part of my trip.

funny I wrote that last night. Disney world tickets are now on sale. Announced via parks blog this morning. Is it typical for Disney world tickets to just go on sale without warning? Doesn’t disneyland usually have an announcement with a date they will go on sale with chase care members and AP’s having the first available?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter