Hallowishes dessert party review

kmn952

Mouseketeer
We went to the Halloween party yesterday and it was definitely more chaotic than we were expecting. Thankfully, we had booked for dessert party. We arrived about 810 to the parade viewing area and there was plenty of space. We had a fabulous seat right on the curb. We noticed other people coming in about 820 and they had no issues. Parade started at 8:25. The viewing was great and I was so thankful to have extra space, As last night was a sold out crowd. The crowd was a little crazy to be honest.

After that we headed over to the tomorrowland Terrace restaurant, and once again had a fabulous seats. Everyone went to the rail to see the fireworks. It was perfect and definitely not overcrowded. I highly recommend this, especially if you're attending a very crowded / sold out party. MainStreet was chaotic and I was thankful for our secluded area!

for those who have commented that this takes too much time out of their day, I saw people lined up for the parade as early as seven. So I think we actually save some time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 46
Thank you so much for your review - I was having second thoughts about booking the party, but now I am glad I did.

We went to the Halloween party yesterday and it was definitely more chaotic than we were expecting. Thankfully, we had booked for dessert party. We arrived about 810 to the parade viewing area and there was plenty of space. We had a fabulous seat right on the curb. We noticed other people coming in about 820 and they had no issues. Parade started at 8:25. The viewing was great and I was so thankful to have extra space, As last night was a sold out crowd. The crowd was a little crazy to be honest.

After that we headed over to the tomorrowland Terrace restaurant, and once again had a fabulous seats. Everyone went to the rail to see the fireworks. It was perfect and definitely not overcrowded. I highly recommend this, especially if you're attending a very crowded / sold out party. MainStreet was chaotic and I was thankful for our secluded area!

for those who have commented that this takes too much time out of their day, I saw people lined up for the parade as early as seven. So I think we actually save some time.
Thanks for the review!! What time did the parade make it to you guys in this viewing area? Did they walk everyone to the terrace after or were you on your own to get there? Could you get in the dessert party as soon as the parade was over? Sorry for all the questions but there aren't many reviews on this right now!

Thanks for the review!! What time did the parade make it to you guys in this viewing area? Did they walk everyone to the terrace after or were you on your own to get there? Could you get in the dessert party as soon as the parade was over? Sorry for all the questions but there aren't many reviews on this right now!

It felt like forever in regards to getting to us, but maybe 20min after the horseman ran. It wasn't bad. They did walk the group to the tomorrow land terrace, but my husband and I broke off and headed up main street on our own and beat the group. That put us at the head of the line to be seated at the terrace. We were seated quickly after arriving.

It felt like forever in regards to getting to us, but maybe 20min after the horseman ran. It wasn't bad. They did walk the group to the tomorrow land terrace, but my husband and I broke off and headed up main street on our own and beat the group. That put us at the head of the line to be seated at the terrace. We were seated quickly after arriving.

Just saw that your original post had pics! those are great, thank you again. How many people would you say were at the dessert party? did they walk you over from the parade viewing area or were you on your own to get to the terrace?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter